Steps to your application
1. Read through the information about available positions, requirements, and approximate weekly commitment times. Go through our website to learn about the team, our story, and what we believe in. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
2. Decide which role you want. Alternatively, just fill out the application (select the 'Other / Not sure' option for the 'Select Position' field on the application form) and our team can discuss what the best-fitting position would be for you!
3. Fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
4. While you're waiting to hear back about your application, become part of the #BOLTSQUAD and stay in the now about our project on our Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn, @boltsafety! You can also follow-up via email at and a member of our team will be in touch.
5. Good luck with your application!
If you wish to apply for multiple positions, please submit a separate application for each position.
Learn about available positions and roles, including time commitment, qualifications and requirements
Note: All positions are non-paid volunteer work unless otherwise mentioned. In addition to the estimated times indicated below, please also account for a 1-hour monthly call.
Philanthropy Manager, 2-3 hours/week
Obtaining sponsorships, maintaining donor relations, accepting major gifts, etc
Fundraising Manager, 2-3 hours/week
Specifically focuses on event or campaign-based planning for fundraising
Safe Buddies, 2+ hours/week
Learn more about volunteering in our Safe Buddies program here.